[B-Greek] Active for Passive?

Eric Inman eric-inman at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 17:01:40 EDT 2010

Regarding the concern about the use of EX instead of hUPER (or ANTI) for the beneficiary role, I wonder if the beneficiary may be assumed to be hHMWN, and the EX may further specify that both those who knew and didn't know are to be included:

... TON QEON [ANTI/hUPER hHMWN] EX EIDOTWN KAI MH EIDOTWN ...

Eric Inman