[B-Greek] When Dead Tongues Speak

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 12:15:04 EDT 2010

Randall egrapse:

<[Mark L is probably aware that Greeks
don't really appreciate listening to 'Rasmian.]>

Hi, Randall.  How's the wine there in Cana?  How's the
water?

Yes, I was aware of this, but it is good to remind
everyone of this fact.  I have said from day one that
every Erasmian should learn how to speak and understand
Koine with a Modern or Near-Modern pronunciation.
Our three member Koine coffee klatch meets at Starbucks
in Boulder where we are all Erasmians, but whenever
a native Greek walks in, we switch without breaking a sweat.
List-Member Benjamin Griffiths made me a video where
he spoke to me with a Modern accent and I understood
100% of what he said.  I have sent him audios with
my Erasmian and he understands me 100%.
Most Buthians are former Erasmians.  Many
Baptists used to be Presbyterians.  What happens
when a Red Sox fan moves to New York?

When I go to San Diego, I don't bring my Broncos
shirt.  Same thing.

Mark L

FWSFOROS MARKOS