[B-Greek] Mark 1:41

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 22:27:42 EDT 2010

<This man went into a bar and saw another man who was
 already half drunk and he says, "..."

Narrating a past event and switching into the present
 tense to make the story more lively isn't particularly
 unusual or even limited to Greek.>

Internarrative temporal metabolicalization produces
semantic quickening within the discourse sequence.

Mark L

FWSFOROS MARKOS