[B-Greek] Mark 1:41

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 22:03:05 EDT 2010

Oun wrote:

<For me at least who still cherish a fond memory of listening to story
telling in the tradition of orality when I was growing up, the present
tense in the narratives feels as natural as pot holes driving on the
streets of New Orleans, except it is not bumpy but vividly engaging.>

Hi, Oun,

Excellent.  I like what you say here and I love the way you
say it.  Sometimes Greek is better felt than analyzed.

Mark L

FWSFOROS MARKOS