[B-Greek] Mark 1:41

Oun Kwon kwonbbl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 21:48:14 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 6:41 PM, Mark Lightman <lightmanmark at yahoo.com> wrote:

<clipped>

For me at least who still cherish a fond memory of listening to story
telling in the tradition of orality when I was growing up, the present
tense in the narratives feels as natural as pot holes driving on the
streets of New Orleans, except it is not bumpy but vividly engaging.

Oun Kwon.

P.S. Our stories begin with a pet formula 'Those were the days when
tigers were still smoking," instead of 'Once upon a time'.