[B-Greek] Biblical Ulpan at Cana in Galilee

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 08:55:25 EDT 2010

καλως, καλως, καλως. μαλιστα αγαπω τουτο.
χαιρω βλεπων ταυτην κινηματαγραφην. παντα λογους
συνιημι. ευχαριστω σοι. πλειον θελω. δος εμοι πλειον,
παρακαλω.

KALWC. MALISTA TOUTO AGAPW. PLEION!

I understand that it is not either/or.  I understand that
you can do this sort of thing AND read 800 pages of
NT Greek Linguistics in English to learn how KAI differs
from DE or what is REALLY going on in a Genitive Absolute.
If we had but world enough and time, we could do both.
Some people, I suppose, would have fun doing both.

If they gave Nobel Prizes for Greek Pedagogy, Randall Buth would
be on his way to Stockholm.

Mark L
Φωσφορος

FWSFOROS MARKOS