[B-Greek] Septuagint and NT differences

Albert Pietersma albert.pietersma at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 1 21:11:25 EDT 2010

Since nearly a dozen of modern translations of the LXX  are either in
progress or have already been published I don't know how you can claim
that the LXX is totally neglected. Moreover, are you aware that two
lexica of the LXX have been published in recent years.
Are you saying what you are saying because there isn't a set of
flahcards for the LXX? Given  the nature of the LXX I am rather happy
that there isn't such a thing.
Al