[B-Greek] Septuagint and NT differences

Ken Penner kpenner at stfx.ca
Thu Apr 1 15:10:40 EDT 2010

Regarding the question about an "LXX reader's version", if you are interested in an online site, I know http://en.katabiblon.com/us/index.php?text=LXX has a "Reader's Edition" option under "Preferences".

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D.
Saint Francis Xavier University, Nova Scotia
Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic vocabulary memorization software:
http://purl.org/net/kmpenner/flash