[B-Greek] Pronouncing PN

Alex Poulos apviper at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 10:57:26 EDT 2010

Hopefully I'll be able to master it eventually (or at least be able to get
it most of the time).  I've been able to learn the 'throaty R' in French and
even the trilled R in Spanish, so there's hope.

As a last resort there's always glossolalia ;-)

Also, I was listening to the modern Greek pronunciation of PNEUMA and it
wounded like the U was being pronounced like an English 'V.'  Is that the
case?  It sounded somewhat like "Pah Nev-mah."

Thanks,

Alex Poulos
Junior - Computer Science
NC State University