[B-Greek] Where does meaning come from?

Carl Conrad cwconrad2 at mac.com
Thu Apr 1 10:45:22 EDT 2010

BG FAQ: "B-Greek must not be used either to attack or to defend any particular doctrine deemed "orthodox" by one or another individual or group; this is not the forum for apologetic controversy."

If list-members wish to pursue the question "Where does meaning come from" in terms
that are not theology-based, that's fine, but any endeavor to resolve that question in terms
of theological doctrine will not be allowed.

Carl W. Conrad
Co-Chair, B-Greek List