[B-Greek] Where does meaning come from?

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 07:13:48 EDT 2010

<Even if the linguistic meaning of Paul's statement were
 "every sort of evil" it still constitutes an exaggeration.
 No problem there, the point would be, "many sorts of evil."
 So I will engage in a bit of exaggeration. Everyone reads
 Paul as if he didn't exaggerate.>

Yancy, if I have told you this once, I have told you
this a million times:  Stop exaggerating!    :)

Mark L

FWSFOROS MARKOS

Even if the linguistic meaning of Paul's statement were "every sort of evil" it still constitutes an exaggeration. No problem there, the point would be, "many sorts of evil." So I will engage in a bit of exaggeration. Everyone reads Paul as if he didn't exaggerate.

Yancy Smith, PhD
yancywsmith at sbcglobal.net
Y.W.Smith at tcu.edu
yancy at wbtc.com
5636 Wedgworth Road
Fort Worth, TX 76133
817-361-7565

On Apr 1, 2010, at 3:10 AM, Vasileios Tsialas wrote:

>> From: iver_larsen at sil.org
>> To: yancywsmith at sbcglobal.net; b-greek at lists.ibiblio.org
>> Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 09:05:57 +0300
>> Subject: [B-Greek] Where does meaning come from?