[B-Greek] Forming Nouns from Verbs?

Carl Conrad cwconrad2 at mac.com
Fri Oct 30 14:28:07 EDT 2009

If you are serious about getting these names to appear authentic, I
would suggest you do some studying of Smth's grammar section on word-
formation (Part III of Smyth's grammar). It's accessible at pages
beginning

Quicker, more convenient:
http://artflx.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/philologic/getobject.pl?c.9:5.perseusmonographs
= http://turl.ca/oggw