[B-Greek] pre first century non christian use of ekklesia

hoshi411 hoshi411 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 04:51:12 EDT 2009

Hello,
I am working on a research paper.
I am looking for full sentences from pre first century non christians
documents of the full declension of  "H EKKLHSIA" as sample for my data.

For example

DATIVE SINGULAR
τη εκκλησια
(NT acts 19:39 )       ει δε τι περαιτερω
επιζητειτε εν τη εννομω εκκλησια
επιλυθησεται
But if you seek anything further, it shall be settled IN THE LEGAL
ASSEMBLY.

DATIVE PLURAL

NOMINATIVE SINGULAR AND PLURAL

ACCUSATIVE SINGULAR AND PLURAL

GENITIVE SINGULAR AND PLURAL

etc.

I need once sentence in it's non-christian pre first century context
for each declension of ekklesia pluss singular and plural.

my main problem is just not having the resources or ability yet to
find what I am looking for.

I would also very much appreciate any information that would help me
find the data myself.

Thank you

- Joshua Robison
hoshi411 at gmail.com