[B-Greek] "Glossa" new Latin dictionary based on Lewis & Short

Carl Conrad cwconrad2 at mac.com
Sun Oct 25 05:01:34 EDT 2009

Here's a non-Greek item that should be of interest to some B-Greekers,
I think. List-member Barry Hofstetter, who chairs our sister list B-
Latin, has noted the appearance of "Glossa," a new Latin online or
desktop Latin dictionary based on the classic Lewis & Short
dictionary. It is accessible online but also available in a
downloadable format running on Adobe Air; it is a free Creative
Commons-licensed software item.

http://athirdway.com/