[B-Greek] Free Downloadable Copy of The Elements of New Testament Greek Textbook

James Ernest jernest at bakeracademic.com
Sat Oct 24 14:48:20 EDT 2009

I have been in touch with the blogger who posted the file. He has deleted
all links to it and at least attempted to delete the file from the Wordpress
server.  I told him the link had been posted to the B-GREEK list; he
requested the link be deleted here as well (though I don't know whether that
is possible.).

James D. Ernest, PhD, Editor
Baker Academic & Brazos Press
jernest at BakerPublishingGroup.com / http://www.BakerPublishingGroup.com