[B-Greek] The Concise Greek-English Lexicon of the NT by Danker(Nov 1) - any comments/page views?

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 22:04:22 EDT 2009

<But I need time to ponder things like what
to recommend a student for $55? Is
it worth a third of the big edition? It is
certainly worth double or triple of the thin
UBS dictionary, which lists for $30, but I consider
that rather overpriced.>

We might also ask whether the "Barer Bauer"
(to coin a phrase) is worth triple the price of an unabridged Thayer.
Rather than answer that question myself, I would just remind
everyone that Bauer himself, before he wrote his
lexicon, used to joke with colleagues:  "If Thayer was
good enough for Luther, he is good enough for
me."

I too would like to see some screen shots.

Mark L
Φωσφορος

FWSFOROS MARKOS