[B-Greek] Looking for pdf summary of Attic->Koine differences.

Steven Cox stevencox_backonbgreek at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 14 22:07:34 EDT 2009

If anyone can help on this:

I recall maybe 13 years ago on BGreek someone recommending a document/chapter listing/describing Attic->Hellenistic/Koine changes - but cannot find it in the BGreek archive, and I cannot remember if it was a book or a url.

Basically (for those that this means anything to) something along the lines of the eight points in p.230-231 in Morwood
(Oxford Grammar of Classical Greek, 2001) but with more detail.

Thank you.