[B-Greek] Some great new Greek NT Audio from one of our own, LoSo

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 19:56:45 EDT 2009

Just a few years ago, the only Greek NT audio
available was Pennington and Zodhiates.
Now you can find more and more of it online for free,
and the list grows everyday.  Louis Sorenson has a
great site which he keeps updated where he describes what’s
out there and provides links.  http://www.letsreadgreek.com/resources/greekntaudio.htm#sorenson
If you should ever find something he missed, send him a note and he will put
it on there.

Now it turns out that Louis Sorenson himself, “LoSo,”
as we fans call him, has recorded his own reading of the
first few chapters of Mark  http://www.letsreadgreek.com/ntaudio/mark/sorenson_mark01.htm

This is great Greek audio.  It is essentially Buthian.
Louis reads with real emphasis, capturing some of the
dramatic power of the text..  He reads slowly and carefully;
I have not found any mistakes.  I don’t think Louis is a
professional scholar, and to me it wonderful that technology
allows novices to share these types of resources with each other.
 LoSo has a genius for finding on-line resources and has been
sharing them for a while, but I’m glad to see him go audio.
He has also recorded some praise songs in Koine.  I expect even
cooler things from him in the future.  Way to go, LoSo.

Mark L

FWSFOROS MARKOS