[B-Greek] Reader's Lexicons

Stephen Baldwin stbaldwi at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 10 20:24:40 EDT 2009

Hello Aaron:
I'm not a greek master [and am many light years away from that nirvana] so you may delete this response now...
But FWIW:
It is IMHO "horses for courses".
When I am "doing greek" [or trying to do greek] I get all the books out [can't afford the software yet!].
When I am reading the scriptures as a a devotional exercise or with no particular greek goal in mind, I use "Max and Mary" Zerwick & Grosvenor A Grammatical Analysis of the Greek New Testament. I write down on a small piece of paper the words I had to look up and slip it into the GNT at the appropriate place.
I must confess -- Recently, Mr. Mark Lightman [FWSANHR?] has more-or-less convinced me that the Reader's GNT would be worth a look. It is in my cross-hairs...and from my investigations looks a better way than my current strategy...

[incidentally, I own Kubo too but don't seem to have used it that much...]

Steve Baldwin
stbaldwi at hotmail.com