[B-Greek] Reader's Lexicons

Sarah Madden sarah.r.madden at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 09:11:26 EDT 2009

Aaron et al. --

Sakae Kubo's *A Reader's Greek-English Lexicon of the New* *Testament* lists
(and defines) -- by verse -- any Greek word that occurs fewer than 50x in
the NT. In addition, any word that occurs at least 6x in a particular book
(say, Luke) is listed at the front of that book's entries in a "special
vocabulary" section.

I like to use it after I've tried to guess what the mystery word is, and
tried to look it up in a lexicon. Of course, when one's available time is an
issue, going to Kubo first does save tons of time. It's reasonably priced as
well (under $30).

Sarah ><>
Maryland
Maryland