[B-Greek] Some Questions on John 5

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 21:49:06 EDT 2009

Sorry, Carl, but I wouldn't exactly say that EXWN is "to be in a condition" here.  Anyone familiar with Spanish will be acquainted with the expression "tiene X años" viewing the number of years which one has lived as a possession (though meaning in English "he is X years old").  EN, on the other hand does signify being in a condition -- here that of being sick.
 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.