[B-Greek] Greek Commentaries

Louis Sorenson llsorenson at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 8 17:59:53 EDT 2009

NT Gateway links to a good annotated bibliography for the Greek student done by Dr. Jon Weatherly of Cincinnati Bible College.  He lists a number of commentaries on the GNT books along with a few notes about each of the books.  Personally, I need a little more depth about each of the books, but this is a great start.

It can be found at http://my.ccuniversity.edu/seminary/annotbib.doc

The document only goes through books published in 2002. I notice for 123 John he does not list Culy's Handbook nor Westcott's 1898 commentary.  The document is in a MS Word format. If someone wants a pdf of it, they can contact me.

Louis Sorenson