[B-Greek] More advice from Con Campbell

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 09:37:17 EDT 2009

I rather imagine that what he was saying about Greek software was somewhat along the lines of what I wrote yesterday:  Keep that cursor from hovering over a morphologically tagged text or it will reveal the codes embedded in it (if you have it set to reveal codes).  Unfortunately he is slightly cryptic; but if that was not what he intended to say then his warning that you can "replicate the perennial problem that is inflicted by the dreaded interlinear" is really not comprehensible.

george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.