[B-Greek] More advice from Con Campbell

Carl Conrad cwconrad2 at mac.com
Thu Oct 8 09:16:58 EDT 2009

On Oct 8, 2009, at 8:30 AM, James Spinti wrote:

> Con just keeps stirring the pot:
> http://readbetterpreachbetter.com/2009/10/08/keep-your-greek-testing-som
> e-lines-2/
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/y9jv5wf
>
> Today he warns about using software uncritically--kinda echoes what I
> said, too :)

Yes -- and next he may go on to comment on the spate of "reverse
interlinears" that are becoming standard features of certain Biblical
software packages. I would guess that this will bring on a spate of
interlinears. As one of my forefathers probably once said, "Variety is
the spice of life, except when you can predict what the variations
will be." De gustibus autem non disputandum est.