[B-Greek] What resources should be in one's Greek library (wasCon Campbell on Interlinears -- ADDENDUM

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 12:00:47 EDT 2009

Let me tell you about an incident I had in Washington, D. C.   I was taking the train back to Virginia from a meeting and reading Elaine Pagel's _The Gnostic Paul_ with my attaché case on the seat beside me.  Suddenly I realized that I was approaching my stop and grabbed my case forgetting to put the book back inside.  I would never have left my computer as I didn't leave my attaché case, but it is easy to overlook a single volume.

I could add those to Logos as well, but I'm not interested in taking the time and expending the effort to do so.  I can get them elsewhere until they are officially published in Logos format --but I'm NOT a bookseller by trade.  :-)
 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.