[B-Greek] What resources should be in one's Greek library (was Con Campbell on Interlinears -- ADDENDUM

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 11:50:03 EDT 2009

Yes, you can turn off the display of the parsing and gloss in Logos; however, I'm not sure whether one can turn off linking.  This really shouldn't be a problem even if one were to allow the display of parsing and gloss.  All that needs to be done is to avoid hovering over a word in the Greek then it won't display that information.
 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.