[B-Greek] What resources should be in one's Greek library (was Con Campbell on Interlinears -- ADDENDUM

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 11:11:36 EDT 2009

Everything I mentioned excepting the Odyssey, Moule's _Idiom Book_, Thucidides, Herodotus, Plato and (at the moment) Smyth are available in Logos.  I prefer the electronic edition for basically two reasons:
1.  They are more easily searchable.
2.  They don't occupy any shelf space and are more readily portable (Try taking your library with you on a trip!).
 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.