[B-Greek] What resources should be in one's Greek library (was Con Campbell on Interlinears -- ADDENDUM

Robert Ellis rellis at elizabethtonchurchofchrist.org
Wed Oct 7 10:34:05 EDT 2009

I have been studying NT Greek for about 12 years with varying degrees of
fervor along the way. I would say that I have probably made better
progress in the last two years than the previous ten. At this point I
have read almost all of the GNT, and I am now wanting to expand a little
in my reading. I have done a little reading from the LXX, but I would
also like to have easier access to Josephus, Philo, the apostolic
fathers, etc. Unfortunately I have found it nearly impossible to find
such resources in print. On the other hand, I have found that Logos
(which I use extensively) has a number of Greek texts available in
morphologically tagged editions. At this point I am not sure whether to
seek these (1) in print, (2) in the Logos system, or (3) in another
software system. Suggestions?

Robert Ellis
Elizabethton, TN