[B-Greek] Con Campbell on Interlinears

Martin F. Daly pastor at ruggleschurch.worthyofpraise.org
Wed Oct 7 09:05:12 EDT 2009

I'll risk another post and humbly ask again, "How do you, personally,
build and maintain your Greek reading and comprehension?"
I don't know enough to disdain interlinears, but I know daily exercise
is important and using "cheats" cuts down on the intensity of the
exercise. So I'm asking for the sake of beginners like me what are some
of the daily Greek exercise routines that can bring gains without
"pulling a muscle?"

En Xapiti,
--- marty ---