[B-Greek] Con Campbell on Interlinears

James Ernest james.ernest at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 06:54:56 EDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 4:51 AM, Carl Conrad <cwconrad2 at mac.com> wrote:

> On Oct 6, 2009, at 6:41 AM, Carl Conrad wrote:
>
> > That old curmudgeon Clay Bartholomew once described his posts to B-
> > Greek as Molotov cocktails stealthily-tossed into the public square to
> > create a stir.
>
> I thought that the Con Campbell blog entry would create a stir ...
> Occasionally my guess is right.

Yes, but I don't know about the Molotov analogy. I'd think more in terms of
the old Sunday night hymn sing where every few weeks, no matter what, one of
the faithful was going to stand up and demand, to the delight of many, all
the verses of "My Anchor Holds"  (in our case: "Your Interlinear Sucks").

James

James D. Ernest, PhD, Editor

Baker Academic & Brazos Press

jernest at BakerPublishingGroup.com /