[B-Greek] Con Campbell on Interlinears

Tim Buley buley52 at att.net
Tue Oct 6 15:27:28 EDT 2009

I've been using the ESV reverse interlinear for a while and enjoy that
I can practice recognizing the parsing and compare it to what they
have..  My Greek skills are in the making as I've been working through
Mounce's Basic Biblical Greek and workbook while watching Dr.  Voelz's
videos on iTunesU through Concordia.
To overcome  the daunting feeling of doing it alone I recently
started  auditing a class at a local church based bible college that
uses the revised Essentials of NT Greek by Summers and it's workbook,
this way I can see the 8 case vs 5 case systems.  I have been using
Mounce's Dictionary until now but would be interested in any
suggestions and recommendations based on where I'm at in my study on
what resources (or order I should get them in) an aspiring armchair
theologian should have in their Greek library?

Sent from my iPod