[B-Greek] prin abraam genesthai... John 8:58

Eddie Mishoe edmishoe at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 19:15:56 EDT 2009

George,

Good passage, and note again that even here God is not referred to as EGW EIMI, just as he is not in Ex 3. I'll have to check, but it may be that the only passages in the OT that refer to God with the phrase EGW EIMI are in Isaiah. Has anyone done a study on this already? It would not strike me as odd if EGW EIMI was used of God in either the Major or Minor Prophets.

Eddie Mishoe
Pastor