[B-Greek] BDAG on TI ZHTEITE

Daniel, Robert S rob.daniel at hp.com
Fri Oct 2 13:52:42 EDT 2009

I was thinking that the way the entry for ZHTEW is organized, it might be construed to exclude the sense, for TI + ZHTEW, of locating something geographically. But you are saying that there is nothing about tacking on TI in front of ZHTEW that excludes that specifically geographical meaning? ZHTEW still has the full range of meaning that it would have if the TI were not present?
Rob