[B-Greek] Matthew 5:44

Sarah Madden sarah.r.madden at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:00:14 EDT 2009

...AGAPATE TOUS EXQROUS hUMWN KAI PROSEUXESQE hUPER TWN DIWKONTWN hUMAS.

In a vernacular that some profs use, Matt 5:44 could be translated, "Y'all
love y'all's enemies, and y'all pray for those who are persecuting y'all"
("y'all" being Southern slang for "you all," a plural form of "you" -- just
in case the term needs to be translated).  :-)

Sarah ><>
Maryland (kind of borderline North/South, so we understand some of this
Southern slang)