[B-Greek] Polis: Speaking Ancient Greek as a Living Language PS

Randall Buth randallbuth at gmail.com
Sun May 31 17:20:13 EDT 2009

PS:
besides all of my typos in the email I just sent,
I also found that the skits and dialogues in Christophe's
book have French translations provided
and the exercises have answers provided
between the grammar tables and the lexicon. This
will certainly help the student outside of class.

blessings
Randall

Randall Buth, PhD
www.biblicalulpan.org