[B-Greek] hAGNIZOMAI with the genitive in I Tr 13:3

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 19:59:45 EDT 2009

Many thanks to Carl, Nicolaos, George and Richard for their
superb posts on this thread.

Freud once said that the only really good thing ever to come
out of America was tobacco.  I would add B-Greek.  You can
have this question, and wonder if it is even worth asking, and
then you ask it, and there is something about getting the
answers in real time from people instead of books, or, even better, from
books FROM PEOPLE.  Well, it's just cool.  B-Greek is
only as good as B-Greekers, and we've got some really good
ones.

EUCARISTW PASIN hUMIN.

Mark L.