[B-Greek] Thoughts on "Basics of Verbal Aspect in Biblical Greek" by Constantine R. Campbell

Eric S. Weiss papaweiss1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 07:11:22 EDT 2009

My apologies if this has been asked already (I've been away from the list for months). Any thoughts on Constantine Campbell's BASICS OF VERBAL ASPECT IN BIBLICAL GREEK (Zondervan 2008)? What he says about aspect and the Perfect "Tense" is very different from what most are taught in first and even 2nd-year Greek, but I think I like what I'm reading (though it's making me have to unlearn and relearn a lot). If this has been discussed on B-Greek, can someone point me to the archived discussion? Thanks!

Eric Weiss