[B-Greek] 2COR. 1:8 AGNOEIN hUPER ...

Eric Inman eric.inman at wescorpflex.com
Mon May 25 08:38:51 EDT 2009

In I Cor. 8:1: PERI DE TWN EIDWLOQUTWN, OIDAMEN hOTI ...

Here PERI ... seems to identify the topic and hOTI ... seems to provide information about the topic with the verb being OIDAMEN. This seems to parallel what Harris is suggesting for hUPER, hOTI, and AGNOEIN. If Harris is right, then I would wonder why hUPER is used instead of PERI.

Eric Inman