[B-Greek] Need recommendations to relearn syntax

Sarah Wagner xaipre at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 07:54:03 EDT 2009

Thanks for the info. I actually stumbled into the JACT series right after I posted my message. It looked good, and since everyone recommended it I may just spring the $60 for it.

I see also that there is now a Workbook for Athenaze. At least, for Book 2 (the Workbook for Book 1 seems not to actually exist???). I suppose I would only really need the workbook for Book 2, I seem to remember that Book 1 moved dreadfully slow.

If I remember the theory of learning languages correctly, using multiple (good) tools helps ensure that there are no gaps or misunderstandings. So I'll try to browse what I can without getting confused.