[B-Greek] Fwd: Greek Accents

Randall Buth randallbuth at gmail.com
Sat May 23 23:52:44 EDT 2009

the following is forwarded for Nikolaos Adamou
He explains how to activate the Windows font.

Let me add that the Windows font is based on the Greek national
keyboard and is the layout that one will find on computers and
typewriters (do they still exist?) all over the world. In most languages
learners adopt the keyboard of the language that they learn.
Russsian is used for Russian, Arabic for Arabic, so why not Greek
for Greek? The proliferation of different non-Greek suggestions may
be symptomatic of treating the language as if it were not a real
language. I recommend adopting what the language community
has already adopted for 100 years.
And so, Nikolaos will explain how to install a Greek Greek keyboard: