[B-Greek] Greek Accents

Alexander Jech ajech at nd.edu
Sat May 23 10:50:10 EDT 2009

The power to type polytonic Greek is native to XP, by using unicode.
This has the advantage of being viewable by everyone everywhere
unicode is usable, which seems to be the future standard for encoding
text of all human languages.  All you have to do is hit alt+shift to
switch from English to Greek input.  The key mapping has the
disadvantage of not being very intuitive on an QWERTY keyboard.  You
can find detailed instructions on setting your computer up to do so
here:

http://www.biblicalgreek.org/links/fonts/keyboard.html

Alexander Jech