[B-Greek] Greek Accents

John Sanders john.franklin.sanders at gmail.com
Sat May 23 11:07:56 EDT 2009

If you are using windows XP you should be able to add Greek by going to the
regional language settings.  Windows by default uses the
Greek National Keyboard.  Some individuals do not like that layout and
prefer other layouts.  There are different keyboards free on the internet,
Antioch or something like that is a share ware which you can use free, but a
window comes up often to remind you that if you pay the developer the window
will go away.  You can go to biblicalgreek.org for information, also
ntgreek.org., etc.

John Sanders
Suzhou, China

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 9:27 PM, <pk_ndrw at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello Everybody,
>
> I was wondering if anyone could help me?
>
> I was wondering if there is a free software program available on the
> Internet that would allow me to type all forms of Greek with ‘Apostrophes,
> Coronis, Accents (acute, graves, circumflexes) and Diaeresis?’  Up until now
> I have been able to type Greek but not use any accents in my messages. The
> only way I can use accents is when writing or translating texts by hand on
> paper.
>
> At present I am using Windows XP and Yahoo mail to type in both Ancient
> (Classical and Koine) and Modern Greek, but I don’t have a program that will
> enable me to use ‘Accents’; so I would appreciate some help and advise
> please?
>
> From Andrew Pike

John Sanders
Suzhou, China