[B-Greek] In Defense of Reader's Editons of the Greek NT and Homer

lightmanmark at yahoo.com lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 19:18:49 EDT 2009

Carl,

Thanks for your response.  I know we have had this discussion
before, but like Wellington said about war with the French, any good
fight worth having is worth having more than once.

Carl wrote:  <I don't recall ever having written something
 that should be paraphrased like that.>

Here's my paraphrase of your quip:  "Isn't every book a 'Reader's Edition?'
What the hell else do you do with a book?"