[B-Greek] 1Tim5:9 - woman of one man (TLG check)

Steven Cox stevencox_backonbgreek at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 14 22:51:29 EDT 2009

Carl
I had to respond again on line to thank for that. This reference is absolute gold. I feel somewhat sheepish that I didn't know it existed.

http://community.middlebury.edu/~harris/Texts/propertius.4.11.html

* if anyone else does know a Greek text pre-Paul (or the inverse "man of one woman") still very interested to hear.
Thank you.
Steven