[B-Greek] Cambridge A-Level Greek past papers online (and is there a US equivalent?)

Steven Cox stevencox_backonbgreek at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 14 21:09:47 EDT 2009

I apologise for a second enquiry so quickly after the first. And hope I don't inadvertently trigger comments about A-levels having been "dummed down". :)

But I searched B-Greek and could find no reference that the OCR/Cambridge A-Level Greek past papers are now online. As someone who actually enjoys the discipline of being forced to do composition exercises, incredible to have such a store of "freebies" online, compared to the days when you had to order them by post.

http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/as_alevelgce/classical_greek/documents.html#Past_papers_2008_-_June_series

1. Does anyone have pdfs for Cambridge past papers before 2007?

2. Is there a US equivalent, and that might such a body also have past-papers for DIY-Greekers to stop getting rusty?