[B-Greek] 1Tim5:9 - woman of one man (TLG check)

Steven Cox stevencox_backonbgreek at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 14 19:45:45 EDT 2009

First - test to see if I am subscribed.

Second - greetings to any still on the list who may remember me from 1995-1999. As a linguist from another field (oriental languages) I benefited enormously from the depth and range of knowledge on this list. Particularly grateful personally to Edward, Carl and Edgar but to many others too.

Third - I have tried to search within B-Greek archives using Google, perhaps not well.
Did anyone ever follow on this post from 1992 to conduct a TLG check on
1T 5:9  -- enos andros gunh (excluding patristic texts)
http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/archives/greek-1/msg00199.html

Fourth - I know b-greek isn't really the place for a Latin resources question, but I'm a technophobe and have been on Mars for the last few years, so please forgive this. Is there a way of conducting a  search string on "UNIUS VIRI UXOR" (whole phrase) among the Latin materials on Perseus?

With many thanks
Steven