[B-Greek] Rev 21.4 APERCOMAI

Bryant J. Williams III bjwvmw at com-pair.net
Thu May 14 10:28:29 EDT 2009

Dear Mitch,

[Mitch wrote]
We essentially move from one level of reality (mental) to another level of
reality (actual). When God removes all tears, death, pain, etc. he simply moves
us from one level of reality (actual, sinful world) to another level
(supernatural) so that the supernatural level of reality makes the actual,
sinful, tragic events of this life "go out of existence" as we move from one
level to another.

[Bryant writes]
Sounds good; but I wonder if it is actually moving from one state of existence
(mortality) to another (immortality). In both cases there is the fact of an
actual body. The differences is that one body is no longer in a state of
existence (sinful, mortal body); while the other body (non-sinful, immortal)
does not cease to exist but rather, extends into eternity. I say this because of
the nature of the resurrection body (I Corinthians 15:35-58) which will exist
before, through and after the Millennium and the Final Rebellion of Satan in
Revelation 20.

En Xristwi,

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III