[B-Greek] Future Deponent

Carl Conrad cwconrad2 at mac.com
Tue May 12 09:51:23 EDT 2009

Your thinking may be running along lines similar to those I've been
thinking in ever since I first pondered why the future of MANQANW
should be the middle MAQHSOAI or the future of LAMBANW should be
LHYOMAI. I've been pondering questions like this for a decade or so
now; you can get a sense of what I've learned and surmised at http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~cwconrad/GrkVc.html
  (Also to be found there are some PDF files of short papers on
matters of voice, all of which are in need of considerable revision).