[B-Greek] language pronunciation

Nikolaos Adamou nikolaos.adamou at hotmail.com
Sat May 2 00:05:26 EDT 2009

<pronunciation "created" for them >

this pronunciation was not created for the Greeks
but rather to move away from them, not be able to communicate with them,
and not accept that they have any relationship to do with the Greeks of the antiquity.

<taught, and used, only in universities.>
hopefully not for long time
except if in universities we still want to be authoritative ...

there is no music and login in that (Erasmian).
If there is an E (e-psilon) then is there an AI (e-makron) if AI is not AI but αϊ

Nikolaos Adamou, Ph.D.Associate Professor of Business Management
BMCC / CUNY