[B-Greek] Who teaches Koine using Living Language methods?

Louis Sorenson llsorenson at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:29:15 EDT 2009

Is anyone aware of schools or programs which try to use living language methods to teach Koine or Attic? The only two off hand I know of are Randall Buth and Christophe Rico.  I'm sure that some colleges and universities around the world use audio to some greater or lesser extent, but spoken manipulation and aural internalization is a little different. Mounce in his YouTube video kind of hints at something like it designed for children. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq1Zcv9DreE   It would be nice to know how many others out there are taking this approach.
Louis Sorenson